ShawnTech's Talent Network
ShawnTech Communications is an exceptional team of professionals working together to achieve one goal—to provide our customers with legendary service. We are always looking for good talent to join our team.
SERVING THE CORRECTIONS COMMUNITY
- Installation, service and maintenance of inmate telephone systems (ITS), kiosks, tablet administration, and video visitation units
- Surveillance / CCTV solutions
- Cellular interdiction solutions - cellular contraband assessments and managed access systems
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SHAWNTECH
- Competitive compensation and benefits - including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), health savings account, short & long term disability, and additional voluntary life insurance
- Generous time off policies
- Training and development opportunities
- Referral Program
APPLYING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY WITH SHAWNTECH...
Internal Employees... We strongly encourage any current employee who is interested in any open position listed below to please contact your immediate manager and human resources for additional information and to apply.
If you are interested in applying for an opportunity with ShawnTech, please search our open opportunities below. If we are currently accepting applications for an open position, you can click on the "View More" button that will take you directly to the posted position on Indeed.com where you must apply.
SHAWNTECH'S TALENT NETWORK (STN)
ShawnTech's Talent Network (STN) enables job seekers to submit their resume and interest for future opportunities into our STN database. When opportunities becomes available, candidates will be notified of an opening if their background meets the minimum qualifications for the open position. If you would like to submit your resume to ShawnTech's Talent Network (STN), email your resume and interest to HR@shawntech.com. We are always interested in adding qualified apprentices, technicians and electricians to our STN.
Site Administrator Technician
ShawnTech is currently recruiting for an experienced Site Administrator Technician in Pittsburgh, PA. Candidates must have at least 1-3 years of experience and live within the assigned geographical area. Please "View More" to apply to the position on Indeed.com.
ShawnTech is currently recruiting for a Purchasing Agent. Candidates must have at least 2-3 years of specific skills and live within the assigned geographical area. Please "View More" to apply to the position on Indeed.com.